Introduce Yourself!

nikhil

Hello everyone,
I'm Nikhil, and I'm excited to join this community! I'm passionate about electronics. I look forward to connecting, sharing ideas, and collaborating on projects. Feel free to reach out!
Best regards,
Nikhil
Shubham Devkar

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to join this community of robotics and electronics enthusiasts! My name is Shubham Devkar, Robotics Educator | Founder at SDTech Robotics and I'm passionate about exploring and learning in these fields. I look forward to engaging in discussions, sharing ideas, and collaborating on projects.

Best regards,
Shubham Devkar
www.sdtechrobotics.com
I'm Shubham Devkar, Founder of SD Tech Robotics. We create cutting-edge robotics solutions and educational modules, inspiring rural kids and pushing robotics boundaries. Join us to innovate and transform lives!
Himanshu

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to join this forum as a passionate electronics enthusiast. Though I'm not a professional engineer, my interest in electronics has driven me to explore and experiment with various projects. From building simple circuits to tinkering with microcontrollers and IoT devices, I've enjoyed learning and discovering how things work. I'm here to learn from all of you, share my experiences, and contribute to discussions. I'm eager to connect with fellow enthusiasts, exchange ideas, and solve problems together. Looking forward to being part of this amazing community and growing my knowledge in the world of electronics!
diyelectronics

Hii
This is anil, Working as a electronics service engineer
drgipatel

Hello Everyone ,
I'm Dr Gopal Patel am a doctor in Homeopathy by profession but have been interested in inventing my own things had started into robotics as a hobby since 1998 , have seen tech progressing all the way till today .
I also like to test out and buy anything new in electronics, and had started programming the microcontroller since basic stamp, and like to read anything new . have been collecting EFY and have every edition since 1980's , other magazines I read is Servo , nuts and volts,
Hope to find like minded people here so I can continue my journey as a hobbyist .
codetiger

Hi Everyone,
I'm Hari from Chennai. Been using Robu for 6 years now and never been disappointed. Designing and building software at work, passionate in electronics as hobby from childhood.
Karna.7

Hello everyone, I'm a technology enthusiast. I like working on DIY projects using Arduino, creating things like home automation systems and smart irrigation controllers. I also enjoy customizing low-cost 3D printers with Raspberry Pi to unlock their full potential and expand their capabilities. If you're interested in electronics or DIY projects, I'd like to chat and share some ideas!