Introduce Yourself!

Robu

Robu is a leading online platform for electronics enthusiasts, offering a comprehensive range of high-quality components and products. From drones and sensors to development boards and DIY kits, Robu supports innovation with reliable supplies and resources like tutorials and community forums.

Whether you're prototyping, experimenting, or exploring new tech, www.robu.in is your one-stop destination for all things electronic.

This platform offers a great opportunity for you to introduce yourselves and share your areas of expertise. It's a chance to connect, learn from each other, and explore your unique strengths and interests.
Priyanka Dixit

Hello Eveyone,

I'm Priyanka Dixit, and I'm passionate about electronics field. I have been working for the past 7 years in the technical department of robu. Throughout these years, I've gained extensive experience with various electronic components like drone parts, sensors, modules, cameras, and development boards, displays etc.

Apart from electronics, I like to explore new technologies and embark on DIY projects. You can also check out my blog at https://robu.in/author/priyankadixit/ for more insights.

Looking forward to engaging with you all!
Robu Employee and Forum Moderator
Shraddha

Hello Everyone,

My name is Shraddha Anekar, and I am thrilled to join this forum and connect with tech-minded professionals and enthusiasts.

A little background about me: I hold a master's degree in Instrumentation and Robotics and currently work as an embedded engineer. I am passionate about drones, development boards, sensors, display modules, cameras, IoT and wireless modules, laser engravers, and 3D printers. Over time, I have gained substantial experience in these areas.

I am looking forward to learning from this community, sharing my knowledge, and collaborating on projects and discussions. Please feel free to reach out if you want to connect or discuss any topics.
Last edited by Shraddha on Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mansi

Hello Everyone,

I'm excited to be a part of this forum.

Let me introduce myself, I am Mansi Sapkale and I have been working in the field of Embedded Systems for the past 2 years. I hold a Bachelor's degree in Electronics & Telecommunications. I have experience working with various development boards, IoT systems, sensors, drone parts, and e-bike parts.

I am eager to expand my knowledge in these areas and learn more from this forum.
tacticalvillager

I'm just a hobbyist who is interested in electronics and embedded systems and really love robu.in for its catalogue and pricing
rajeev.c

Hello I am Rajeev,IT engineer by profession and electronic hobbyist by heart.Like to experiment with new IoT modules,learn new things,copy existing projects and build it,Work with Home Assistant etc.. and so on
scitechindian

Hi everyone

Excited to be part of the Robu Tech forum

I work with Andhra University Incubation Council as Manager Emerging Technology labs,This place would be helpful for me to get connected to like minded people here
athira

मैं व्यवसाय से एक चिकित्सक हूं और बचपन से ही इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स उपकरण मुझे आकर्षित करते है । मैं मुख्यत सेंसर और Arduino पर आधारित प्रोजेक्ट बनाने में रुचि रखता हूं और बनाता भी हूं। थोड़े दिन पहले ही मैने रोबू से सामान मंगाकर कुछ स्टूडेंट्स के लिए लाइन फॉलोइंग रोबोट ,obstruction avoidind robot clap switch , solenoid lock with ir sensor बनाए थे जो काफी चर्चित रहे
Evil Angel

Hello Everyone,

I'm Roshan Yadav, an ardent electronics enthusiast and a dedicated Hardware Design Engineer by profession. I've earned a Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering and a Diploma in Industrial Electronics.

My passion for electronics isn't just limited to my academic qualifications or professional role. It's a part of who I am. I love delving into the intricacies of electronic systems, understanding their workings, and designing solutions that can make a difference. I have experience with a variety of software and tools, including but not limited to Arduino IDE 2.3, EasyEDA, Visual Studio Code and Various SPICE Software.

In this forum, I'm looking forward to engaging in enlightening discussions, learning from all of you, and sharing my own experiences and insights. Let's drive innovation together! 🔥

Best,
Roshan
Sudeep

Hey everyone, I'm Sudeep, a software engineer. I enjoy storytelling with mechatronics. Have a look at my page for Dasara arrangements, made using components from Robu of course :)

https://rapalearning.com/epic-living.html