Tech Geek question: Everyday IoT: Your Favorites!

Subscribe to the forum to receive notifications about new posts.
Robu

The lucky winner of Tech Geek's third Question (Most Effective Sensor You Have Used?) is @Shraddha

The Fourth question for the Tech Geek competition is,

What are your favourite IoT devices that you use every day? How do they make your life easier or more fun?

We invite you to share your creative and insightful answers to this question. Feel free to include your experiences, images of the projects, component list, challenges, and unique insights if you've built your project.

Submit your answers by Tuesday, October 8th, 2024, by evening. One lucky winner will be randomly selected to receive 250 Robu Points! We’ll announce the winner the following week. Good luck!

Note: AI-generated answers are not allowed
Dipanshu

One of my favorite IOT device that i use everyday for fun and to improve my skill is ESP32, especially in my Micro Drone project. The ESP32 makes it easy to control the drone wirelessly over WiFi for which i built my own app using processing IDE to manage Roll, Pitch, Throttle and Yaw data, also make it able to tune PID values in real time without reuploading the code. Additionally i use MPU6050, 8520 motors, 55mm propellers, AO3400 mosfets, 1S 300Mah lipo battery and design my own PCB on which all components can be mount together along with motors and landing gears, also building my own drone firmware on arduino IDE, all of these are connected and controlled by ESP32 which makes flying the drone both fun and educational.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kumarsid

My Internet Radio

One IOT project that I made and use everyday is an internet radio that I made with an ESP8266.

It is a simple device that uses an ESP8266 to stream internet streaming links using a PAM 8403 amplifier module and a mini 2 watt speaker.
It also has a small OLED screen to show the information about the track that is playing.

The box is made by making a few holes in a project box. Here are a few images of the prototype and the finished project.

radio (2).png
radio (3).png
radio (1).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.