Introduce Yourself!

THARAN1708

Hi this is Rajkumar bharathy from Chennai and i completed B.E Aeronautical and M.E Avionics, Medium class drone pilot,PCB DESIGNER, HOBBYIST, INDIVIDUAL RESEARCHER,FREELANCER, interested in drone building,RC PLANES,VTOL,RC CARS,PCB FABRICATION BOTH SMD AND THROUGH HOLE, IMAGE PROCESSING.I AM USING ROBU SINCE 2019
mechtech34

Hello Everyone,
I'm Utkaarsh, I'm excited to join this forum with like-minded people.
I hold a Bachelor's in Robotics and Automation and will be pursuing my Masters in the same. My passion is in electronic systems, PCBs, Manipulators, Robots, Development boards and IoT. I have experience in Assembly Language or Hex Coding, Arduino, Altium, CAD/CAM Softwares etc.
I'm eager to learn more, gain insights, shre my experience and maybe collaborate on various projects
Mithilesh

Hello everyone,

My name is Mithilesh Solanke, and I’m currently interning with the technical team. I’m excited to join this forum and connect with all of you. I look forward to sharing knowledge, learning from your experiences, and collaborating on various technical projects. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out!
BestClaws

Great Initiatve! looking forward to meet so many creative people from around the country!

Liyakhath here. you can call me liya, I always get excited around electronic gadgets, and even more when i have to make one. Let's see how this turns out.
Deep53

Hi folks,,
I'm Pradip Lal and need help with some simple motorising etc.for flap doors etc with sensors.
I am mechanically quite compotent to make parts that my be required. Electronics and electricals are my shortcoming and would like assistance in that area. Details can be sent to any young or retired competent person.
Regards,
Ashwath

Hello everyone, im Ramya, mother of 12 year old ashwath from Chennai. Ashwath is deeply passionate about robotics and math. He has participated in the vex and fll robotics tournament for the past several years. He wants to know explore further on Arduino and raspberry pi projects and more on real time robotics. He would love to have a mentor, who could guide him through this. My contact number is 7892770221.

Thanks and regards
Ramya Baskaran
mmakybh

Hello!
I'm Marcio Mello, Electronic Engineer from Brazil. We work with displays distribution in Brazil, and I'm happy to see a new forum about electronics! I love intelligent displays
https://www.proculustech.com/
I love intelligent displays :D
Abhiram Kp

Hi everyone, I'm Abhiram, an 18 years old amature electronics, DIY enthusiast. I'm into electronic projects, robotics, DIY, RC hobbies. I used to make small rc cars out of cardboard and all kind of stuff from very young age. At that time I and my parents didn't had acess to smartphones. I remember when I was in class 6th or 7th my cousin gave me his old ibell 2G Tab. ThenAfter that I started watching lot of diy electronics projects on YouTube and i ended up making up lots of projects myself. And then taking them apart to make other projects.this continued until I created my YouTube channel CREATIVE MIND you can check it out if you're interested.(https://youtube.com/@creativemind_offic ... awP1s5w0ll)
I started recording projects thai i make and upload it to YouTube. That way I can watch the working of those projects whenever I want and also if somehow I got lot of views and earn through YouTube I'd be a millionaire 😁😜. I often chose robu.in for making electronics or other projects whether it's for a video or just for me. It's very cheap and affordable.
pxvn

Hello All, 8-)

I am Pavan; I am a student of Computer Engineering and an IoT Intern at the Thinkering Hub in my University. Interested in all things electronics, embedded systems, and tech. generally I work on random, useful projects as a mix of creativity and innovation with development boards, sensors, and IoT modules. Always eager to experiment, learn, and push boundaries in technology.

Let's connect and share stuff in order to build something cool. Looking forward to engaging with you all!
Polymath2712

I am Sugat, I am currently in Class 9 and I am interested in electronics and programing, and love hobby projects!
I came to this forum to seek assistance of Veterans like you.