Need a help to troubleshoot issue with IoT project

Subscribe to the forum to receive notifications about new posts.
Sareeka

Hi guys
Currently I'm working on a my industrial project which is based on the IoT. I'm facing some problems and not able to solve them. I’m hoping someone here can provide some suggestions for troubleshooting.
My project is based on the incubator. I'm using few sensors like; temperature sensor, humidity and water detection sensors. For data collection and process, I'm using ESP8266 controller. I’m also using LORA communication modules to transmit data over longer distances, as my sensors are assembled in the incubator on the filed and I want the data on my monitor. The system works fine for a few hours, but then the data transmission becomes unreliable. Some times the system fails to transmit the data and some time I'm receiving incomplete data packs. My project needs a proper drafting of the graph with precise values but received data is complete waste now. I have rebooted the whole system, re-calibrate al the sensors but nothing works.I'm not sure if the LORA or WiFi modules are experiencing interference in the field.
How can I properly diagnose the issue?
Sareeka

I forgot to mentioned that I suspect the issue could be related to power management, signal interference, or a memory leak in the code. I'm using a Li-Ion 4200 mAh battery. I’m not sure if it's delivering consistent power over time.