What's the coolest thing you've 3D printed?

Subscribe to the forum to receive notifications about new posts.
Robu

Hi everyone!
3D printing is the awesome tech that lets you create real stuff from digital designs!
It's like magic! From toys to tools, the possibilities are endless.
So who has the interesting story to share?
nishant

So I have a portable retro gaming console that is enjoyed both by me as well as my 7 year old son. This is the Miyoo Mini Plus that is not cheap per se. Hence as case was necessary for this. Since these consoles are not very popular here, the accessories are also not available.

Found a case that can be 3D printed. Got the same printed from Robu and turned out to be quite good. This case also doubles up as a holder for the console for bigger hands.
Last edited by Robu on Wed Jul 03, 2024 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Himanshu

A few years back i made a skull headlight which used fog light and 3d printed skull. Turned out really great. Sadly i used it for short time only as i wanted to make some improvements but never quite finished improving it.
Karna.7

I recently designed and printed a tea or coffee cup holder. It can hold your thin paper cup, and there's a small handle to grip the cup. I never thought it would come out this cool!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Priyanka Dixit

Recently I have 3D printed a Lord Ganesha using 0.2mm PLA with 20% infill on a Prusa MK3S+ from Robu.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bhaskarsingh Chauhan

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share something incredibly special that I recently did, which turned out to be the best gift I've ever given. For my wife's birthday, I decided to design and 3D print a model of her face. https://photos.app.goo.gl/oQzbinxoouSfk9pu5 find the small demonstration here.

As a 3D modeling enthusiast, I spent countless hours perfecting the design, ensuring every detail was just right. Using reference photos, I crafted a lifelike model that captured her features beautifully. The final step was printing it using my trusty 3D printer, which took several hours but was worth every minute.

When I presented it to her, she was absolutely thrilled! Seeing her reaction was priceless, and it made all the effort worthwhile. It's amazing how technology allows us to create such personalized and meaningful gifts.

I'm proud of this project and wanted to share it with this community. Has anyone else here tried 3D printing unique gifts? I'd love to hear your stories and ideas!

Best,
BHASKARSINGH CHAUHAN
Priyanka Dixit

@Bhaskarsingh Chauhan .. Your creative and impressive 3D-printed facial model is impressive. Your remarkable attention to detail and ability to personalize it brought to a priceless response from her. It's amazing how you used technology to make such a meaningful gift.
Shraddha

Hello,

I love creating artistic models and sculptures. A few months back, I printed a character called 'Barbarian Chieftain' by Matt Gubser. It turned out pretty good.
Model Name- Barbarian Chieftain
Printer- Phrozen Sonic mini
Layer Height- 0.05mm
Slicer Software- Chitubox
Resins- General Grey Resins
Printing Time- 1 Hour 30min.
Emily

I have a super cool 3D printing project that I want to share with you. The thing is, I always want to prepare a special gift for my friend, so I suddenly had an idea and decided to make a life-like figure.

I used a 3D scanner to scan her whole body, which was quite interesting. After scanning, I got a very detailed STL mesh model. The next step was printing. I chose ordinary PLA material because it is easier to handle. The printing parameters were set to 0.2mm layer height, 20% infill rate, and tree supports to ensure that the details of the print were perfect.

Although the printing process took a lot of time, I still think it is worth it to see the figure gradually taking shape. The final effect exceeded my expectations and the details are very realistic. I gave this figure to her as a gift and she loved it.

3D scanner: https://www.revopoint3d.com/pages/handh ... ner-range2
3D printer: https://www.creality.com/products/ender ... inter-csco
Nitesh

We successfully printed the Air Jordan Original Color 1984 using a Bambu Lab X1-C with AMS. The model was created with four colors, a layer height of 0.2 mm, and 15% infill. The nearly 30-hour print was a resounding success, resulting in a stunningly accurate and detailed replica.